WHAT IS REQUIRED AND HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE?
- All EAPRASnet practitioners are required to complete a questionnaire to provide data to document demographic characteristics, and experience.
- One member of the practice must be identified as the contact practitioner.
- All EAPRASnet practices are furnished with a certificate to be displayed on the waiting room wall that serves to identify the practice as a site for collaborative research.
- Participation in EAPRASnet studies affects practice routines in varying degrees. Studies usually ask for completion of brief data collection forms (only part of which need to be filled out by the practitioner). Some studies require informed consent from parents and/or patients.
- EAPRASnet practices are not required to participate in all studies, but they are expected to remain active in the network by participating frequently.